SHORT COMMUNICATIONS. N° 37.
FATHER MALACHI MARTIN- Jesuit priest, advisor to 2 Popes, author, and extraordinary exorcist and consultant, in a one-on-one interview with Art Bell on the Coast to Coast radio program on July 11, 1997, and December 3, 1997, discussed important knowledge about Satan’s influence and work in our modern world, demonic possession, exorcisms, demons, the middle plateau, and black covens. He also warned people to completely shun ouigi boards, which are an open door to satanic activity, and in many cases led to demonic possession.
The following paraphrased information is both enlightening and troubling (E. or T.):
1. Demonic influence, affliction, and activity greatly increased since 1965. (T.)
2. The need for exorcisms has increased 750 to 800% since 1970. (When the counter-culture movement was in full bloom.) (T.)
3. The middle plateau is very dangerous in our existence for demonic activity. (T.)
4. Demons like to possess end influence because they can spend time away from Hell, which is their permanent place of existence and not part of Hell’s horror and torments. (E.)
5. Possession comes on slowly. The 2 types are imperfect and perfect. Perfect possession cannot be exorcised. (E.)
6. An exorcism is a real and very serious confrontation between the exorcist and the demon for the possession of a person’s soul. The exorcist is usually successful, but sometimes the demon is the winner. (E.)
7. There is a grave shortage of Catholic exorcist. They are the only ones who can be the successful exorcist. (E.)
8. There is a great increase in black covens, the playground for every kind of demonic activity. (T.)
9. Demonic influence over a period of time can/usually leads to demonic affliction which leads to demonic possession in many, many cases. (T.) One has to be very careful from day to day during life. (E.)
10. Perfectly possessed signals are: unusual success, money, influence, power, changes in personality, strong dislike for religious or holy things, and generally lives a Godless type of life. (E.)
11. The exorcist can tell perfect possession (which cannot be exorcised) from the very start. It is beyond hate, total alienation, nothing in common, and the exorcist is in danger of being killed or seriously harmed. (E.)
12. Perfect possession is gradual progression of surrendering one’s will to Satan in exchange for money, power, sex, and influence over a long period of time. Satan then gains permanent possession of the person’s soul. It’s totally an act of conscience. (E.)
13. Obsession can lead to demonic possession. (E.)
14. Demons can attack persons sexually. The demon can be male or female. It is a very disturbing experience and a sexual attack can last for hours. (T.)
15. It’s impossible to deny near-death experiences. (N.D.E.) There is heaven and a hell related from these experiences. (E.)
16. Damned souls can speak through a possessed person during an exorcism. It’s very rare. (E.)
17. At an exorcism it is unbelievable pure malice that spews from the mouth of the demon. It is so intense and frightening. (E.)
18. A glimpse of eternal life can be a good one (light and love) or it can be a bad one (with demons and hellishness). (E.) It depends on the kind of life the person is living.
19. When a damned soul speaks though the demon at an exorcism, it freezes the exorcist and is frightening to everyone present. (E.)
20. Cities in the U.S., Canada, and Europe where evil flourishes are Geneva, Switzerland, Vancouver, B.C., Louisville, Kentucky, Chicago, Illinois, New York City (Bronx, Manhattan) to name a few. The U.S. is in great need of exorcisms. (T.)
21. Most chilling and disquieting as well as disgusting and impressive aside from utter malice during an exorcism is the demonic contempt for human lovemaking. The exorcism reeks whit sexual perversion and pornographic references. (E.)
22. The 3 plateaus of reality are physical, supernatural, and middle. The middle plateau is where Satan and his demon helpers exercise their power. It’s the most dangerous plateau between it and the physical. The middle plateau is where demonic activity exists in very large amounts. (E.) It’s the plateau where, black covens, black magic, ouigi board activity, and Satan worship goes on. (T.)
23. The third secret of Fatima is not pleasant at all. It will involve the whole world without exception, the whole world systems, and it will frighten, be very frightening for all of humanity. (E.) (T.)
24. Natural gifts of psychic ability do exist. If they are not properly used, they can lead to the middle plateau and very serious trouble in the user´s life. (E.)
As you have read here Father Martin was a very deep well of knowledge and information about evil in our modern world and reality, and he enlightened us about how powerful Satan is in our everyday lives. He has authored several books. One very popular one is Hostage To The Devil. It’s a must read.
Father Martin is now deceased. He died in 1999. His death was due to a fall while he was riding down on an escalator in a department store in New York City. He was suddenly propelled forward, was badly injured, and died from those injuries. There was no explainable reason for what happened. Some sources believe that Satan exacted revenge for Father’s knowledge and revelation about how Satan roams the world seeking the ruin of souls and is doing just that. Father Martin’s death will remain a mystery. R.I.P., Father, whit the Lord you loved so very much. And thanks for your written legacy. It will live forever.